Can I recover Christmas Photos on iPhone from iTunes Backup?
"Last Christmas Eve, I have taken a lot of photos on iPhone for Christmas party with my family. These days, I want to review those beautiful memories so that I can come up with some new ideas about the upcoming Christmas this year. I have backed them up in iTunes before. Can I get them back? My iPhone is lost now. The Christmas photos are really important to me. Any suggestions?"
Christmas is full of joy and happiness, and the photos makes the moments stay in the iPhone. If the Christmas photos are lost, you may become extremely anxious because you get nowhere in their searching for deleted Christmas Photos, especially, when your iPhone is stolen, damaged, locked, etc. In this circumstances, you will need an iTunes backup restore software to get back data from iTunes backups.
Here, Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS or Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) is an easy-to-use iPhone data recovery program, working for iPhone users to retrieve not only deleted or lost photos, but also text messages, contacts, videos, notes and so forth on iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, etc from iTunes backup in a very easy and reliable way. Hence, you can surely count on it to get all your deleted Christmas Photos back as soon as possible. Below is the tutorial of how to perform iPhone Christmas Photos Recovery from iTunes Backup. To begin with, here you should download and install the best Data Recovery for iPhone software by clicking the below buttons.
Windows and Mac version are all available here, but in order to save your time, we'll only take the Windows version as an example. Mac users can follow the same steps below:
1) Running the program and choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File", then you'll see an interface like below:
2) Select the backup file of your iPhone and hit "Start Scan" button to start scanning for files on iPhone.
3) Preview Photos in Thumbnail and Mark Your Needed Pictures
You can see that files on your device have been divided into different folders and displayed in the left panel of the program. And you can click "Photo" to view the deleted and existing photos in the program one by one. Mark the pictures you should to restore and press the "Recover" button and save these recovered files on computer.
Done! All lost Christmas photos have been retrieved on iPhone from iTunes backup with the help of iPhone Data Recovery software, right? Thus, if you're also frustrated by the problem, please don't hesitate to get the program from now on. It also supports get back lost Christmas photos from iCloud backup or directly from iPhone. Believe us, you'll never regret your choice!
Tips: Backup Christmas Photos from iPhone on iTunes:
1. Plug iPhone into computer via the USB cable. iTunes will launch automatically, and if not, double-click the icon on your computer to start it.
2. Click "File > Device > Backup My iPhone” at the upper left corner of the window. Then iTunes will start creating a backup.
3. Sometimes iTunes will need your Apple ID to backup apps. Enter the Apple ID to finish the backup. iTunes will back up contacts, reminders and your Camera Roll files and so on to your computer as a whole. You won’t be able to view the files, but you will get the files after restoring iPhone with iTunes.
Have more questions about how to retrieve lost iPhone Christmas photos from iTunes, please feel free to contact us>>.