The season of Halloween is once again upon us. It even seems that people like to take party photos with their iPhones, then post it on the web to share with friends. But what if the Halloween photos got deleted carelessly or just lost due to jailbreak or device damage before uploading?
Don't worry! You can recover your all the Halloween photos from iPhone through the use of third-party iPhone Photo recovery software.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) is the correct tool you can rely on. This Mac iPhone data recovery can recover lost Halloween photos including camera roll, photo library, photo stream on iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4 on Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6. Latest iOS 9 supported. Windows users go for iPhone Data Recovery instead. It provides you 3 different recovery modes which you can select according to the scenario you are encountering: recover iPhone photos from iTunes/iCloud backup and recover photos directly from iPhone without backup.
Mac iPhone data recovery works when you lost iPhone photos due to:
Download or Purchase this iPhone photo recovery software:
Way 1: Have no Backup? Retrieve Photos Directly from Your iPhone
To avoid losing your iPhone Photos, having an iPhone backup is very important and useful. But if you forget to backup Photos, iPhone Photo recovery tool for Mac still enables you to get them back.
1. Connect your device to computer and run iPhone Data Recovery for Mac. When the program detects your iPhone, switch to the "Advanced Mode". Then follow the description in the window to "Start" scanning your iPhone.
2. After scanning, you are allowed to preview and find the Photos you need to recover. To recover photos, you can preview every item in the categories of Camera Roll, Photo Stream and App Photos. Select the one you need and click "Recover".
Currently, Wondershare Dr,Fone for iOS only allows you to directly recover deleted Halloween photos from iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. For photos lost on iPhone 4S and above, please try to recover them from iTunes backup file or iCloud backup file.
Way 2: Have an iTunes Backup? Restore iPhone Photos from iTunes
iTunes can automatically backup the data on an iPhone, when you sync with it. After losing data, you can directly restore the backup to your iPhone.
1. Select "Recover Data from iTunes backup file", and extract iTunes backup file by tap "Start scan". (You may need to delete old iTunes backup if there are too many.)
2. In the scan, you can check all recoverable data one by one in detail, such as photos, contacts, messages, notes, call log and more. Just tick whatever you want during the preview. Then save them on your computer with only one mouse click on the Recover button.
Way 3: Have an iCloud Backup? Recover iPhone Photos from iCloud Backup
You can also retrieve Photos from your iCloud backup file if you have one.
1. Tap the icon "Recover From iCloud backup file" on the iPhone set up screen.
2. Login into your iCloud account.
3. Select and download iCloud backup.
4. Preview and recover your lost Photos from iPhone.
Please note that no privacy will be leaking out when you log into your iCloud account on iPhone Data Recovery.
Learn how to secure Your iPhone to Keep your Photos Safe:
Now that photos are essential memory for you, why not protect them from spying eyes? Take our advice below to secure your iPhone and keep iPhone photos safe, even if your iPhone happen to fall into the wrong hands.
1. Lock iPhone with a Password: Navigate to Settings -> General -> Passcode -> Turn on.
2. Set a SIM PIN: go to Settings -> Phone -> Sim PIN -> Turn On.
3. Don't Jailbreak. Leave it as it came in the box.
4. Update your iPhone as soon as updates are available.
5. Encrypted your iTunes backup.
These steps are important if you have sensitive photos like halloween photos on your iPhone. If you lost your iPhone, you won't worry that anyone has access to them.
Wondershare TunesGo (Mac): Frees your music anywhere from iPhone on Mac, doing what iTunes can't.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android (Mac): Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android (Mac): A quick way to recover your lost or deleted data from Android on Mac.
Wondershare MobileTrans for Mac: One-click phone transfer tool to let you transfer data between Android, iOS, and Symbian devices via Mac.
iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac: Make all your Blu-ray, DVD collections and movie library compatible with iPhone on Mac OS X (El Capitan).