It seems that you are facing with such problems each time you want to stream and play a (3D Blu-ray) ISO on LG TV through Plex:
Don't be frustrated, some effective solutions which guaranteed to play ISO files on LG TV via Plex without problems are as follow:
Advantages of iFastime:
1. Having the powerful and fast convert speed: 6X convert speed can largely save users time
2. Capable to preview and rip Blu-ray and DVD at the same time. No need to buy a Blu-ray/DVD Player and Ripper
3. Could create 3D movies in SBS, TB Anaglyph 3D effect out of (3D Blu-ray) ISO, 2D sources, 3D Blu-Ray, DVD movies
4. Can select desired subtitle, audio track from original ISO movies or attach SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to source video with built-in video editing tool.
6. Life-long technical support and free update
Now free download or purchase iFastime Video Converter Ultimate. The following guide steps aim to help you get rid of some unnecessary troubles you may encount during your operation.
Step 1. Add (3D Blu-ray) ISO files
Run the ISO to LG TV Converter and click "Load files(s) > Load IFO/ISO" to select and load the (3D Blu-ray) ISO image files to the program. If you also have other movies like MP4, MKV, MOV, H.265, Video_ts, Blu-ray, DVD, etc. which need to convert, you can add them at one time.
Step 2. Choose a format for LG TV
This converter provides optimized H.264 MP4 format for LG TV, you can just choose it. But if you want watch 3D Blu-ray ISO on LG TV with 3D effect, you can click "3D video" button and choose "MKV Top-Bottom 3D Video (*.mkv)" format.
Step 3:Set parameters about the output videos.
In order to make you have a better visual effect, click the "Settings" button, You can adapt resolution, bit rate, audio channel etc. as you need.
Step 4: Start the conversation
Just need to click "Start conversion" to begin converting (3D Blu-Ray) ISO to LG TV. Once the conversion is done, click "Open" to quickly find the converted movies and start streaming movies into Plex Media player for watching on LG TV.
This part aims to give you some Specific tips for streaming movies to LG TV from your PC via Plex.
1. Downloaded the Media Server from LG official site, under this video guide to add plex on your LG TV
2. Create a Plex account. You don't have to have one if you don't want – just click the "Don't want an account" link at the somewhat-bottom of the screen, and you'll be transported to Plex's actual configuration screen. But it's better to have one, though; it makes remote streaming much, much easier. Once you're done, Plex will transport you to the primary configuration screen. The detail information about how to use Plex Media Server can be find here.
Or you can stream movies to LG TV using Windows Media Player:
Lunch Windows Media Player on Windows PC and click the icon "Stream" and then point to "Turn on home media streaming". youll find the "Media streaming options" page, go for "Turn on media streaming" button. Type the administrator password or provide the confirmation if necessary. Then Click the video you want to stream to the DLNA-compatible TV, and right-click the selected video to point to "Play to" option for streaming.
More transferring ways can be found here.
Now just follow this article you'll successfully play (3D Blu-ray) ISO movies on your LG TV through Plex.
Plex: PLEX (programming language), a programming language used by Ericsson for their AXE telephone exchange switches since 1970s...
See which Smart TV television models including LG TVs are supported by Plex in this article.
Have more questions about solutions for playing a (3D Blu-ray) ISO on LG TV, please feel free to contact us>>