Have several hundred .ISO images on your local computer or server and would like to convenient playback on iPhone, iPad, etc. or other MP4 players? Find your sollution to rip ISO to MP4 in batch with the best software in this article.
ISO images are stored in an uncompressed format, so far, there is neither mobile device nor media player supports directly playback ISO image. By converting ISO to MP4, we can watch the movie on computers, tablets, cellphones, media players and smart TVs anywhere we want.
Besides, it is true that the size of normal ISO file is usually 4-6GB which is the same to the original DVD. Even if you have transferred it to MP4 file, the size of new video is still so large that it will take up much space of your iPhone iPad. In order to free up space so as to store more media files, you are still required to compress iSO image file first.
In order to rip ISO to MP4 videos in batch, a proper ISO to MP4 Converter and Compressor is in urgent demand. Never make a mountain of a molehill, here offers top 4 ISO to MP4 converter software for you to choose from.
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 & 64 bit) and Windows 10, Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 & 64 bit).
Free Download iFastime Video Converter Ultimate:
1. Load ISO Files
Install and launch the ISO file converter and click "Load file(s) > Load IFO/ISO" to add ISO movies from your computer. All the loaded files will be listed on the left item bar and you can preview them on the right as the picture below shows.
2. Choose output format
Click Format bar and select "H.264 High Profile Video(*.mp4)" or "H.265 Video(*.mp4)" as output format from "Common Video" category under the drop-down list of "Format". If you want to get better HD video quality, select "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" or "H.265 HD Video(*.mp4)" from "HD Video" category. And for outputting 3D format, choose "MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)" from "3D Video".
And you also could choose MP4 format that specifies to your device, such as MP4 format for iPhone 6S/Plus under "iPhone" or MP4 format for Samsung Galaxy Note 5/Galaxy Tab S2 under "Samsung".
Tip: To adjust video and audio parameters like codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, you could click on "Settings" button. Please remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in bigger file size, and lower visible quality loss.
3. Start converting/compressing ISO to MP4
When the settings are OK, you can go back to the main interface and tap the "Start conversion" button to start the ISO to MP4 conversion. The software will do the rest automatically. When the conversion finishes, you can click Open" to access to the converted MP4 videos for enjoying on iPhone, iPad or even big screen TV and new Gear VR.
Tips & Warnings
1. The smaller the file, the faster the converting speed.
2. No limitation for the size of the uploaded ISO video file
4. Choose the resolution, codec and effect of converted MP4 as you like
No 2: Handbrake
Supported OS: For Windows Vista to 10
1. After download and install Handbrake, launch the Handbrake and click the "Source > File" button on top to open your ISO files.
2. Now select the output path by clicking the "Browse" button and choose a folder on your hard disk.
3. Choose a preset from the Handbrake preset list on the right. Because you copy ISO to MP4 for watching, "MP4" container and "High Profile" recommended. Starting from this preset profile, change the video parameter to suit your needs.
The following parameters need to be changed for ripping ISO to MP4:
a. From Title drop-down list, select the main movie. (Tips: the main movie usually has the longest duration)
b. Go to Video tab, and from the Video Codec drop-down list, select H.264/MPEG-4/H.265.
c. Go to Audio tab, choose the audio you don't want and click Remove button. Similarly, go to Subtitle tab and remove useless subtitles to reduce video size.
d. The magic trick: change the file name extension to .mp4 in the Destination field.
Now, it's time to convert ISO to MP4 on computer. Simply click "Start" button. If you have multiple titles to rip, just click "Add to Queue" button to queue and start task from the "Encode Queue" dialog.
Tips & Warnings
1. When it comes to ISO files from your protected Blu-ray or DVD, Handbrake will not live up to your hope.
2. The open-source ISO rippers does not keep abreast with the latest system. For Mac OS X El Capitan, please refer to Handbrake alternative fo Mac.
3. This freeware only achieves to encode ISO to MKV and MP4 format. The need to rip ISO to MOV, FLV, AVI, etc or put DVD on Samsung, HTC or other tablets or phones seems to be never realized with Handbrake.
No 3: DVD Shrink
Supported OS: Windows 9x/2000/XP/Windows 7/Windows 8
1. Convert the ISO to VOBs
Tips & Warnings
1. DVD Shrink has been stopped developing it from 2005, it is not supporting the new Windows OS (Windows 10 ) well enough. It does not work well Windows 8/10 or Nero 7/8/9
2. DVD Shrink can't rip ISO files from DVD while decrypting new DVD copy protections independently
3. To make the conversion speed of Online video converter faster, you need better hardware and speedy bandwidth.
No 4: Free File Convert
Supported OS: No limitation. Microsoft Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 & 64 bit) and Windows 10, Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 & 64 bit).
Tips & Warnings
1. One can add an up to 300MB ISO video at a time to convert for free.
2. No video editing functions.
3. Batch conversions are not supported.
4. The converted video file has to be downloaded from the website after conversion.
From the above analysis, we can easily see that, batch ISO to MP4 conversion with original quality, a wide handful of supported OS, only 3 steps and 5 minutes, bypassing all protections, fastest and smoothest, all of these remarkable points have made iFastime Video Converter Ultimate distinctive from other common ISO converters as the best choice to convert ISO image file to MP4 in batch. The mac version is here.
ISO files, often known as ISO images because they are just the images of a disk like DVD or Blu-ray, composed of the data contents from every written sector on an optical disc, including the optical disc file system, are largely used in today's media, helping us burn to DVD disc and transporting through internet.
People would choose to backup their BD/DVD collection to ISO image files to save physical space and prevent hard disks from damages. ISO images can be created from optical discs by disk imaging software, or from a collection of files by optical disc authoring software...
Have more questions about how to convert/compress ISO Files to MP4 easily, please feel free to contact us>>